Indian Army, invites application to Join Territorial Army as an Officer- 2012.
Indian Army, invites application to Join Territorial Army as an Officer- 2012. The Territorial Army (TA) offers gainfully employed young men an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation. Based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier
Only male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who are medically fit.
Age: 18 to 42 years as on 31 Dec 2011.
Qualification: Graduate from any recognised university.
Employment: Gainfully Employed in Central Govt./Semi Govt./Pvt. Firm/Own business.
Civilian Candidates: Candidates whose applications forms are found, correct after scruitinisation will be called for screening, by a Preliminary Interview
Board (PIB), at their respective TA Group Headquarters. Candidates selected by PIB should provide brief BIO-DATA to include details about their employment
with monthly income from all sources at the time of documentation immediately after PIB. Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection
Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
Candidate called for PIB are required to bring the following documents:
• Certified copy of educational qualification certificates, all certificates and marksheets beyond matric.
• Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
• Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt./Union Territory/State Govt./Semi Govt./Private Sector authenticated by Head Office.
• Self employed candidates or having own business are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper value of Rs. 10/- duly attested
by the Deputy Commissioner of the District/Gazetted Officer/Commissioned Officer stating nature of self employment and income earned annually with the attested photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return filed by the applicant along with photocopy of the PAN Card.
• Incomplete application will be rejected without intimation.
How to apply:
All desirous civil candidates are required to obtain the form, from employment newspaper or download from www.indianarmy.nic.in and
send it along with self addressed stamped envelope of 28 x 12 Cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs. 12/- affixed on
envelope to their respective TA Group Headquarters as per the area given below:
Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi and Chandigarh. (Written examination center is Chandigarh)- Commander, TA Group Headquarters, Western Command, Building No. 750, Sector-8B, Chandigarh-160018.
Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Jharkhand, Chhatisgarh. (Written examination centers are Lucknow and Patna) - – Commander, Uttrakhand, Jharkhand, Chhatisgarh TA Group Headquarters Central Command, Lucknow-02.
West Bangal, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh. (Written examination centers are Kolkata and Shillong)- Commander, TA Group Headquarters, Eastern Command, Fort William, Kolkata-21.
Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Karnatka, Kerala, Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Diu and Dadar and Nagar Haveli. (Written examination centers are Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Jaipur) – Commander, TA Group Headquarters, Southern Command, Pune-1.
Jammu & Kashmir. (Written examination center is Udhampur) – Commander, TA Group Headquarters, Northern Command, Pin- 908545, C/o 56 APO.
For more details about TA visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/arcar.htm and www.indianarmy.nic.in
FOR EX-SERVICE OFFICERS ONLY
• Ex-Service Officers of three services as a candidate should send their application along with enclosures as mentioned in application form to Addl Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, New Delhi-01.
• The candidates are screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl Dte Gen TA Army HQ, ‘L’ Block, New Delhi which is followed by a Medical Board for successful candidates.
Last Date for submission of applications - 31.12.2011
For more Information:
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/arcar.htm and www.indianarmy.nic.in